Our clients come from all walks of life. Some have retired from successful businesses, others are many years away from such a luxury. Some require advice in their capacity as trustees or charities, whilst others are young families with little income to spare.
Whilst we aim to make professional financial advice accessible to as broad a spectrum as possible, we have learnt over time that our services are of most value to particular types of client:
- Those who have amassed a range of savings and investments but are unsure whether they are performing satisfactorily or whether things could be simplified.
- Those approaching retirement and wanting to ensure that their pension income will be sufficient to provide the retirement they desire.
- Those with complex financial arrangements but without the time or inclination to deal with them on their own.
- Those wishing to plan for their retirement, but having amassed a number of pensions from previous jobs, require a coordinated approach to creating a reliable plan.
- Those who in their role as trustee appreciate their duty to obtain professional investment advice.
- Those who have built up significant wealth and want to ensure that they can pass this to their families without unnecessary taxation.
The one thing that we have found our most valued clients have in common is that they take a personal interest in their financial future. They would also like to gain a better understanding of their own arrangements in order to make informed decisions.
We are more than happy to talk through your circumstances to see if our services could be of benefit to you. Call us now!