Managing Director & Financial Planner
BSc (Hons) Dip PFS Cert CII(MP&ER)
James joined the business in its previous form of John White Associates in 2007 following 5 years in his previous role as a tied financial adviser with the Cooperative Insurance Society (CIS). He quickly achieved the Diploma in Financial Planning and is currently studying towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner.
James provides advice to individual clients, trustees and small businesses owners, specialising in tax reduction and mitigation for those in the fortunate position of having built up significant assets.
James has 2 young sons and enjoys following Nottingham Forest (enjoys is somewhat stretching the truth) and both listening to and playing music.
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Member of the Personal Finance Society by Diploma
- J01 Personal Tax
- J02 Trusts
- J05 Pension Income Options
- R06 Financial Planning Process
- ER1 Equity Release
- MAQ Mortgage advice
- Financial Planning Certificates (FPC 1, 2&3)
- Certificate in Pensions Automatic Enrolment